Georgia Tech to Host Cell BE Workshop
Georgia Tech will be hosting a two-day workshop on software and applications for the Cell Broadband Engine, to be held on Monday, June 18 and Tuesday, June 19, at the Klaus Advanced Computing Building, (http://www.cc.gatech.edu/ ) at Georgia Institute of Technology, in Atlanta, GA, United States. The workshop is sponsored by Georgia Tech and the Sony, Toshiba, IBM, (STI) Center of Competence for the Cell BE.
The theme of the workshop will include Gaming, Virtual Reality, Home Entertainment, Tools and
Programmability, and High-Performance Scientific and Technical Computing.
There is no registration fee. However, we ask that you register online at http://sti.cc.gatech.edu/.
Participants are responsible for their travel expenses, including airfare and hotel accommodation.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
- Bijan Davari (IBM Research), IBM Fellow and Vice President, Next Generation Computing Systems and Technology
- Dominic Mallinson (Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.), SCEI Vice President, US Research and Development
- Yoshio Masubuchi (Toshiba Corp.), General Manager, Broadband System LSI Development Center
We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!
- David A. Bader, Georgia Tech, http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~bader firstname.lastname@example.org
- Santosh Pande, Georgia Tech, http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~santosh email@example.com
Worshop Steering Committee:
- Doreen Anding, IBM
- David A. Bader, Georgia Tech
- Gordon Ellison, IBM
- Austin Noronha, Sony
- Santosh Pande, Georgia Tech
- Hiroshi Sekiguchi, Toshiba
- Kenji Suzuki, Toshiba
- Bob Szabo, IBM
- Thomas Swidler, Sony